In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), we inform you that:
The owner of SockandRollspain.com and SockandRoll.es is Jorge Ismael Domínguez Candanedo, NIF / CIF: 52869940R, with address at Calle Quero 73, you can contact us by email [email protected].
This Legal Notice aims to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of sockandrollspain.com. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
At the moment you access sockandrollspain.com, you assume the condition of user, and implies the acceptance of these general conditions, so the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. You are responsible for reading the general conditions of use in force at any time. Therefore, it is important that you read it to dispel any doubts you may have and have an understanding of the conditions you are accepting.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The entirety of this website (text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents) is protected by the current laws on Property Intellectual and Industrial, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited, except for personal and private use.
Sockandrollspain.com does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the same by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is the responsibility of the user.
In the same way, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or re-diffusion, total or partial, of the information contained in the page, whichever is out of use and the means used for it, without our prior authorization is prohibited.
This website includes links or links to third party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed or are not subject to controls by us, so the legitimate owner of SockanRollspain.com cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites, nor for the measures adopted with freedom to your privacy or to the treatment of your personal data or others that are derived derivatives.
We are not responsible for any possible damages that may be caused by:
The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation, the availability or the continuity of operation of the page.
The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
Of the damages that could come from the illegal or improper use of this blog.
Responsibility as a user
As a user of our website, you also have a series of obligations:
You may not use this website to carry out activities contrary to laws, morals, public order and, in general, to make use of it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
You will not be able to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity. The violation of the rights of Sock & Roll or its legitimate owners over the contents of SockandRollspain.com, as well as the reproduction, distribution or modification of the web or its contents and its use for commercial or advertising purposes without our prior authorization is specifically prohibited.
You will also be solely responsible for carrying out any type of illegal, harmful, rights and / or harmful action on third party sites to which we can refer you from this website for the development of our activity.
We reserve the right to interrupt the service of the page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship if it detects a use of the website or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what expressed in this Legal Notice.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
To consult and know the terms and conditions of the sale, as well as the contractual relationship that arises when acquiring any of our products, we recommend that you consult the detailed information in the Terms and Conditions.
Responsable: Jorge Ismael Domínguez Candanedo. Purpose: To be able to send you offers and news about us, to be able to respond to the queries that you make to us through the form or to be able to manage the order that you make to us, as well as to be able to improve tser experience through user profiling Legitimation: Your Consent. Recipients: Third parties with whom we have entrusted mailing services, technical and computer support and courier companies. Rights: You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, oppose, request portability and delete your data.
- o RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016)
- o LOPD-GDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights)
- o LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
We are aware that you are placing your trust in us and we want to show you that we will not fail you, committing ourselves to act with security and confidentiality in the treatment of your personal data, both for the acquisition of products on our website and for when you subscribe to our services.
Tell you that the moment you access and use sockandrollspain.com, you assume your status as a user with your corresponding rights and obligations.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
SockandRollspain.com is a brand that allows you to purchase any of its products available through the web. For this it will be necessary that you provide us with your personal data through sockandrollspain.com, the person in charge of the Treatment of your data is: Jorge Ismael Domínguez Candanedo, NIF / CIF: 52869940R, address at Calle Quero 73, 28024, Madrid and email [email protected]
How are they registered and what personal data do we obtain?
Personal data are those that allow us to identify you, such as name and surname, telephone number, postal and email addresses, date of birth, password, IP address, cookies and payment information. Non-personal data are those that are collected anonymously.
In the development of our commercial activity we may collect data in different ways: that you provide us directly through registration in the system, through the sales process, or indirectly through web cookies, or that we provided by third parties.
If you are over 14 years old, you can register as a user at sockandrollspain.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians. On the other hand, if you are under 14 years of age, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians to process your personal data.
The information we collect when you visit our website, or subscribe to our newsletter or make a purchase can be classified as follows
- • Personal information that you provide us. For the management and processing of your purchase we will need you to provide us with a series of mandatory fields such as the full name, full postal address, telephone, email address, list of products purchased. In the case of the contact form, the data to be requested will be name, email, telephone and only when you subscribe to our newsletter, we will require your email. These data are requested directly and will be stored in our systems.
We will also ask you for the information to make the payment, but the difference is that this data will not be stored, and the management is done through a payment gateway that you have chosen so that we will not have access to that information. Tell you that we work with prestigious and recognized providers in the sector, ensuring that they comply with legal guarantees in data processing.
In these information collection forms there will be a series of data, identified with an asterisk, which will be mandatory in order to be able to give you the service for which it was designed. You have the right not to provide us with this information, but we will not be able to process your purchase and send the product.
- • Information automatically collected by browsing the web. Otherwise, in order to carry out a statistical evaluation on the use of the page, analyze the customer experience, the likes and preferences that you have, we use different methods of collecting information, including cookies and tag pixels. Among the information we collect is the following information: your IP address, identifier and cookie information, if your device has the appropriate software to perform certain functions; the specific device identification number (UDID) and the type of device; domain, browser type and language used, operating system and system settings; country and time zone; previously visited websites; information about interaction with our pages, click behavior, purchases and preferences; and access times and forwarding URLs. This information helps us to improve and offer you new products by analyzing the user experience on our website. For more information see our Cookies Policy.
- • Third party information. It is possible that information about your data will reach us through collaborators or business partners because you have accessed our website through a link on their website, or through the information provided by social media services with the information that these services put at our disposal. In no case with this information will commercial information be sent to you, since for that you have to give your express consent, but we will use that information to measure the interest of our products and personalize your user experience
We have integrated the social media buttons of the following companies on our website
Facebook Ireland, Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour. Dublin 2 Ireland (Facebook e Instagram)
Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street. Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland
What is the purpose of use?
In SockandRollspain.com we can process your personal data according to the following purposes:
- • Manage navigation through sockandrollspain.com.
- • Manage access to the user registry and identify you as a “registered user” to be able to make purchases without having to repeatedly enter your data.
- • Manage Customer Service to meet your requests, comments, complaints, inquiries or any type of request you make as a user through our available contact forms.
- • Inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via email, fax, whatsapp, Skype, SMS and MMS to the contact details provided.
- • Send you advertising or commercial communications for commercial purposes through any physical or electronic means, always related to our products, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators or companies with whom we maintain promotion or collaboration agreements.
- • Send you evaluation messages to know your satisfaction with the products purchased, as well as ask for your opinion on future products
- • Management of the collection of products that you have acquired, through the contracted payment gateways. The information provided may be kept on said gateways in order to facilitate the making of concurrent payments.
- • User profiling processing for customer targeting and segmentation, allowing us to evaluate our products and keep the website updated.
How is the data legitimized?
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data you send us, exonerating us of any responsibility in this regard.
In other words, it is your responsibility to guarantee and respond in any case to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you undertake to keep them duly updated.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
The retention period of your personal data will depend on the purpose for which the data was collected.
We will keep your data for a period of 2 years from the last date of activity, considering both the purchase of products and the interaction with one of our newsletters. When this time is up we will consult you again if you want us to keep in touch, sending you commercial actions and information about our products. You will have to expressly indicate to us that, if you want to continue hearing from us, then we will renew the commercial contact.
We may keep part of the information linked to your purchase, or to our records for a longer period in order to comply with our tax and legal obligations, for purposes of guarantees, or to be able to exercise and defend our rights. But if you want to exercise your right to the total elimination of your personal data, we will proceed to unsubscribe them within a month of your request
Who do we share your data with?
In order to provide services necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- • Logistics service providers, we share with our courier provider the information necessary to process your order, deliver it to you and be able to manage any incident regarding said delivery with you.
- • External service providers, companies that perform services to maintain the proper functioning of the website so that you can navigate and access the same. These companies are web hosting, providers to be able to make a secure payment through the payment gateway according to the payment method you choose, data analysis companies for marketing campaigns, raffles, surveys service evaluation.
These third parties may not use the information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relationships with them by virtue of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
What are your rights?
As the owner of the data, you can exercise at any time your rights:
- • Right of access to your personal data.
- • Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- • Right to request its limitation or your opposition to the treatment.
- • Right to the portability of your data.
- • Right to withdraw your consent.
By sending us a request as detailed as possible to [email protected] , as a security measure we need you to attach a photocopy of your identity document as valid proof.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, sending us an email with the subject BAJA Newsletter to [email protected]
If you have any questions about the use of your data you can send us an email to [email protected] although if you have any claim you can exercise your right to file a complaint with the spanish Data Protection Agency.
Are international transfers made?
What security measures do we have?
Although we cannot guarantee absolute security, we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by third parties. authorized.
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult the Legal Notice and the Cookies Policy.
As we inform you as soon as you access our website, this site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to provide you with the best user experience and develop our activity.
If you want to know more about the use we make at sockandrollspain.com you are in the right place. We will explain what cookies are and what cookies we use and for what, in this way you can freely decide if you want to configure your browser to reject the use of them. Of course, you have to know that if you decide not to use some it may affect your user experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What kind of cookies are used at sockandrollspain.com?
These are the cookies we use according to their purpose:
- • Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks
- • Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
- • Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- • Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- • Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services. + Meet the third parties
How can I accept, deny, revoke consent or delete cookies?
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Do we transfer data to third countries?
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to current Spanish legislation
If necessary, before any type of legal controversy, the legitimate owner of Sock & Rollspain.com and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s home for any controversy that may arise, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts of the city of Madrid, Spain.